Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stupid mechanic...

Hi all

I realise that I did promise to post last night and failed to do so. I'm sorry. I was just so incredibly tired and I'd had a bad day of note so I went to bed instead. I will have to create a proper post later today because I have to go off to a workshop on biological control. It looks interesting and I really enjoyed the biocontrol stuff I did last year so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one.

The title refers to the idiot mechanic that alledgedly fixes my car. He was supposed to fix my breaks which were not entirely 100% functional and yesterday I was nearly in an accident as a result of his "fixing" the breaks.

Anyhoo, I'll write again later!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Helen said...

it's 'brakes', not 'breaks'
And you said you weren't grammatically challenged? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! The australian is introducing me to a whole bunch of music, it's pretty cool, very different.

sarah said...

STOP TELLING EVERYONE HOW YOU ARE 'DOWN WIT' THE AUSTRALIAN!

it just makes me under jealous!!!

sad times

;)

btw luke-ass i'm glad to see you are alive. and what i mean by that is alive on your blog because i know you are alive alive because i see you everyday

Luke said...

I'm so glad that we have cleared that little 'alive' thing up. It was plagueing my thoughts so...