Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Days like these...

Hello gangsta's!


Today, I'm thrilled to announce, I finished and handed in my project proposal! It's for my masters dissertation on chimpanzee behaviour. It's taken me absolute ages to finish off and now it is finally done! Hooray! Here is a photo of Claudette, my favourite chimp!


The sad thing is that now I feel like I have nothing to do. It's been a bit of a birthing process in that I had devoted so much time and energy to it that now that it's over, I feel like there isn't anything left. Apart from the crap that the 1st years hand in for me to mark that is...


Sadly, not everyone can join me in my revelry (If that's not how it's spelt, I don't care!). Alas, Helen and Vanessa are busy working furiously on their proposals too and are feeling rather down about it as they feels they have too much to do and too little time to do it in. So, to Helen and Nes, chin up! You can do it! You will manage!


In other news, Sarah has confirmed where she will be going in Japan to teach English for the nest year! It looks awesome! I'm so jealous! If only I were to come into a large sum of money and had little to no inclination to finish my masters early, I'd totally be there!


And, to celebrate all the good fortune that has been dolloped onto today, I am going to go to sleep before 12:00! So cheerio!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger is sometimes so weird Luke. You should see what this comment page looks like. It's all squashed up!

Anyway, Claudette is sooooooo cute!!!

When can I meet her?

Will she bite me??

Anonymous said...

That is ananymous is me Luke...

Tom Cat, the joburgboy

That's http://joburgboy.wordpress.com

You see blogger is being so weird ass that I can't say who Anon is. :)

Luke said...

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up...I was very confused for a moment. I'm sure you could come meet Claudette! She is my favourite chimp! She is the mother of Joshua, the cutest baby chimp I've ever held!

Anonymous said...

Cheers for you regarding your project proposal! =D I just finished mine (thesis, actually) and I can definitely relate about the luxury that is sleeping before 12. *lol* Your project proposal sounds interesting. And the chimp! It's adorable! *lol*