Friday, April 28, 2006

Just a quickie!

Hi all!

I know that the last post that I did was supposed to be my last post before running off to do fieldwork but I have managed to cram in this little bit before I leave. Literally. I leave in half an hour.

I have just returned from the zoo where I went with Helen to go visit our keeper friend, Althea. She has been moved over from being in charge of the carnivores to the primates and reptiles. She took us around to go and see the cheetah that we had worked on and to see the new female specticalled bear that they have brought in from Switzerland. What a cute animal! Apparently she hasn't really settled in all that well so she was being very antisocial but she is so cute!

Anyway, she told us all about how they have all this research planned for on the chimps but they have nobody to do it. So...I want to speak to Neville and see if I couldn't maybe do one of them during the third block here at Wits because I have no theory topics during that time and I am not down to TA for anything. It would be really cool to do two papers in one year!

Anyway, I have to run off to see if I can't get some references of the internet to read and work on this weekend for my Animal behaviour essay. Cheerio folk! I'll see you all on the other side...

No comments: